Telfisa Global B.V. based in Amsterdam is part of the Telefónica group. Telfisa Global B.V. provides extensive management-, treasury and cash pooling services to the Telefónica Group. The position vacant is Management Assistant / Junior Office Manager.
The Management Assistant will report to the Director and will be primarily responsible for management assistance activities and for junior office management activities. The position will temporary for one year with outlook on a indefinite contract. The position is available as from 1 October 2018.
Act as Managing Director’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization. Tasks include:
- Organizing appointments
- Arranging travels
- Dealing with phone calls, enquiries and requests, incoming email, faxes and post
- First point of contact for visitors
- Maintaining data management and filing
- Assist in producing documents, reports and presentations for management
- Assist in organizing meetings
- Communication with clients, suppliers and other staff
Assist in Administrative tasks of Telfisa Global B.V. including the following:
- Management of logistical matters such as meetings and trips for team members;
- Management of the office operations and staff welfare;
- Organizing events;
- Filing and documenting.
The role provides opportunities to learn from different fields.
Higher education will be valued.
- Appropriate communication with people of other cultures
- Organizational skills
- Able to prioritize, humble but proactive
Excellent skills in MS office.
Fluent in Spanish, English and Dutch.
Previous experience in a similar function (role of ±1-3 years ).
Telefónica agradece de antemano su interés a todos los candidatos e informa de que solo se pondrá en contacto con las personas seleccionadas para realizar una entrevista.