The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce has the pleasure to announce the organisation of the 3rd edition of the international “b2fair @ ICT Spring Europe” that will be organized on 15th & 16th May 2018 in collaboration with Farvest at the European Convention Center, Luxembourg. The last edition of the b2fair matchmaking event at ICT Spring brought together 197 participants from 17 countries and organised close to 600 business meetings.
As an influential voice in the worldwide Tech community, the aim of ICT Spring is to encourage emulation and networking between business decisions makers, innovation managers, start-ups, researchers and venture capitalists on a European scale. It is a yearly event held in the modern premises of the European Convention Center in Luxembourg City which will highlight the latest technology trends and IT innovations and discuss their impact on the society and the business community. ICT Spring represents an exciting array of fantastic opportunities with the participation over 5,000 key decision makers coming from 72 countries including leaders, innovators, investors, entrepreneurs, start-ups etc. For more information on ICT Spring Europe visit their website: www.ictspring.com.
The 2018’s edition will feature 3 main topics:
– FINTECH: Blockchain / Banking Stars/ Innotribe / VCs Insights
– DIGITAL: Storytellers/ Future of Movies/ Digital Realities/ New Digital Frontier
– SPACE: Space Application: Technology, Financing, competitiveness, entrepreneurship / Space Exploration: conquest of space, space mining, earth observation, space resource
b2fair @ ICT Spring will offer your companies:
• two days of intense business meetings
• an opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships in the ICT sector
• an excellent networking opportunity for digital leaders, innovation managers, researchers, start-ups etc.
• a possibility to find your right business partner in one single meeting place.
Participation Conditions: First company representative: 100.00 € / Additional participant(s): 75.00 € per person. The entrance to the ICT Spring for foreign companies is included in the participation fee.
In case of interest, we can list you as partner under the “partner” section of our website and send you your access codes which will help you to monitor the registrations and meetings of your companies.
The team of the b2fair ICT Spring remains at your entire disposal for any further information ( http://www.b2fair.com/ictspring2018 )
Looking forward to collaborating with you, we remain with,
Head of European Affairs & Greater Region
|CHAMBRE DE COMMERCE
T: (+352) 42 39 39 – 377 | F: (+352) 43 83 26